Welcome to my curly blog

Welcome and I hope you will enjoy my blog :)

16.4.11

Jenn,the hippocampus

Another boobs commission is finished!! Took me a while with some annoying photoshop crushes in the middle >_< The story I've got was a bit scarry - at least it scares me :)

The Story: As a reporter for the Daily Planet, Jenn was spying on the Toyman, hoping to scoop Lois Lane! During her investigation Jenn found out that the Toyman was transforming women into different mythological beings; such as, harpies, mermaids, centaurs, and many others and placing them on the black market to be sold to the highest bidder! She was captured while trying to free one of the transformees. Now completely convented into a human hippocampus, she will go on the black market with the others

4 comments:

  1. I love all of your artwork and the stories are an amazing added bonus. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The story is by my commissioner though - he always gives me a hell of a script ^^

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. You have a good commissioner with a good sense of imagination, but your amazing too and as you know a pictures worth a thousand words.

    ReplyDelete